Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Masterpiece Streak ... ...

It's been a while since my last Binaltech or Alternative purchase. Have been refraining from the Masterpiece series that has been rolling off Takara Tomy's factory. 


However, I've been smitten by this Fairlady Z!





Streak comes with a collector's coin that's embedded on a card.



The order also came with an addition shoulder missile launcher (Amazon.co.jp exclusive) which I thought a pair would be ideal.



To be frank, I'm more attracted by the Nissan Fairlady 280Z-T mode than the robot mode. It's a classic beauty and it's as G1 as it gets.





Well, let's give some credit to the robot mode and it looks good nonetheless.





The default shoulder canon is a swing-out option and I forgotten to extend them all the way.



The additional shoulder canon would be more animate correct if I'm right. Here's some info on wiki. Browsing through the wiki page, I wonder if I have a Binaltech version of Streak.




Here's the extended version of the shoulder canon which looks much better.





 Can't get enough of the Fairlady.






2 comments:

Ng Zonghui said...

Hi. Zonghui here. I was thinking if getting this too. After looking at the pics I may just do so!

Jonloh said...

Hi pal! Yup, this is the only variant I will get because of it's old school look yet fantastic articulation.