Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wannabe Devastator 2 ... ...

Well, I'm so intrigued by the figure I couldn't help to carry on with Part 2. As mentioned earlier, I have dismantled the gun to form a melee weapon combined with the crane arm.





Articulation here is really decent and with the appropriate angle, Devy here can hold his weapon with 2 hands.



Next, let's take a look at the pair of piston like object behind Devy. Take them out and you get a pair of screwdriver (one flat while the other's a philips head).



Well, these can be attached to the forearm with the hands retracted inward to form a pair of jackhammer like weapon.







Ok, here is where I sign off for now and in Part 3, I will have all 6 Constructicons assembled by disassembling Devestator.

No comments: