Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Takashimaya 18th Craziest Toy Sale ... ...

into its 18th year of craziness and perhaps, it has evolved to regain sanity. Anyway, I wasn't there during opening day to witness what I used to see; toy shop owners scouring the ground with their employees or friends for cheap bargains and retailed them back in their stores at markup prices.

That's one of the reasons why I gave up expecting much from this annual event but I have to admit it still draws me to just take a look what I can pick up.


This year, prices aren't that sweet anymore with Robot Spirits item going at $25-35 minimum. I feel that this year, it's more targeted at young children. I still managed to picked up some Halo stuff with 60% off and 6" Robocop 3.0 for $8. This entry only features the Halo Micro Fleet I got.





The Master Chief helmet comes with the M12 LRV aka Warthog.



I mainly got these sets for the helmet.




The Spartan Mark VI comes with AV-14 Attack VTOL aka Hornet.








I had to choose a defective helmet! Well...."let it go, let it go....."


The sale barely started and I think I have enough.

No comments: