Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Danboard from Abroad ... ...

Another reason for the long absent is due to traveling and in my travels, toys has to be part of the trip.




I chanced upon these Danboards in a local toy shop in China and the truth is, I'm not too sure if I have bought genuine goods as the price is just too good to be true. 


All the variants were on display and I chose these as I find them best with prints all round.





I really am suspicious if these are the real McCoy for the fact that both switches are wired differently. Hmmm....



These is what I meant prints all round. Really makes it more exciting than the regular Danboard.


Best part of it is the eyes light up!! Finally, I have one, no two with lit-up eyes Danbo!




Time to rest...


1 comment:

deSMOnd said...

These look great with light up features :)