Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Forced to be Awaken (Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens)... ...

Force Friday was just over and I wasn't actually prepared for what happened today. Was running my regular errand and then... Toys'R'us United Square forced the Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens newly released toys upon my son and me.


Let's start with what our loot today is. Beginning with my son's

 

The First Order Transporter and what a boring name it has. It's like a landing craft and packs with 4 troopers with Captain Phasma.



Next for my son is the 3.75" Tie Fighter pilot.



Now, these are mine and we have first the Snowspeeder.



The Tie Fighter with a few enhancement made.



The X-wing and there's some new design done to this. It comes with Poe Dameron and BB-8.


Spend $120 or more and get one free Black Series figure. Not too much of a choice but good thing the only Black Series I have is Darth Maul. 


I don't think I will be opening these soon as the boxes are easier to keep than the actual toy. I hope the Millennium Falcon will be as good. That will probably be the last from this episode.

No comments: