Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Takashimaya 20th Craziest Toy Sale Part 4 (Masked Rider 2 with Cyclone-go Modified Version) ... ...

Following from the previous post, I also bought Masked Rider 2 with Cyclone and this indeed brings back memories as this is the first Masked Rider I watched as a kid.

This was going for $65 and it have cost me $95 at my regular toy shop.


Interestingly back in the 80s, this is known as Masked Rider in English and Bandai marketed the product in its English name instead of Kamen Rider.

Figure out of box is the old school biker suit that is simplified without any armor plating or shining lights like suits of recent years.


It came with many changeable hand options but I just needed the ones for holding the handlebar.
 

Enter the actual reason why I bought this set; Cyclone-go (version kai). This is the 3rd version of the Cyclone-go and I have to say, the nicest.







And let's go for a spin.












No comments: