Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Takashimaya 20th Craziest Toy Sale Part 6 (Kamen Rider Drive Type Dead Heat) ... ...

On National Day, 9 August 2016, I again dropped by Takashimaya to see what cheap bargain can I get on the last day of the Craziest Toy Sale. I must say it has been quite a harvest for me to pick up 4 toys and adding on, my son's 7 Gundam model kits.

On the last day of the sale, I was pleasantly surprised that they added Type Dead Heat of Kamen Rider Drive.

It happened to be in the same color scheme with our state flag and this being National Day, I'm employing Type Dead Heat to be the flag bearer for Singapore's 51st Birthday.
This was also retailing at $40 but it comes with much lesser accessories compared to Type Wild in my earlier post.




This super Drive Type is actually a combination of 2 riders, Mach and Drive.






Insert Shift Tire and the Dead Heat tire appears.






No comments: